1. Please ride on the left hand side of the road.
2. You should ride on the vehicle lanes but not on the sidewalks or pedestrian crossing, unless there are following circumstances:
3. When passing sidewalks, please take care of the pedestrians, especially children, older or disabled people, and you must give pedestrians the right of way.
4. When pass through the edge of the road, if there draws double white line, that part is preserved for pedestrian. Bicycle riders should prevent from riding in this field.
5. Please comply with the traffic green light to cross intersections.
6. The following behaviors are prohibited:
a. Driving while intoxicated.
b. Carrying a back seat passenger (Except children under 6-year-old, and the bike is provided with a child seat.)
c. Riding on the road side by side.
7. Bicycle should be parked at a legal parking place. Otherwise, the bicycle would be towed for illegal parking.
(Copyright for the pictures on explaining the traffic rules all belong toMetropolitan Police Department.)